IT BEGINS. Any drama episodes you finish from this moment to closing count for our drama finishing challenge!THE INFO:
1. Our watching period ends on March 1st
. After that, we'll tally up what we all managed to watch and put together a celebratory post about it! WOO!
2. Check the comments below for your thread! We're setting up a general ticker of Dramas Finished for everyone, which you can then update by clicking on the ticker and entering in your password/pin. The password for everyone will just be set as your username. You can also alter the style in any way you wish!
3. Feel free to request a separate ticker for any and all of your specific shows! If it's more useful to have tickers to track the episodes you finish within a drama, it would be no problem to add another comment to your thread with a more specific ticker. (If you'd rather add more yourself, go for it! :D)
4. You can update your thread with anything you want! Progress on your watching, changes in your goals, specific thoughts about the drama you finished, or whatever you like. If you're going to add your thoughts on a drama, though, make sure you use lj's spoiler cuts because those also work in comments. Don't forget to specify what episodes you're on!Like so:
5. If you agreed to make one of the weekly check-in posts, please let us know now if there is a specific week that doesn't work for you. ♥
6. This year, you are welcome to make posts to the community about a drama or dramas you're watching! (ETA: you have to be a member, apparently, and posts are moderated but will 99% for sure be approved.) If it's more than a paragraph or has caps, you have the choice to make it as a post instead of putting it in your thread. Please make sure to use lj-cuts and label what drama(s) you'll be discussing inside, including which episodes in case other people are also in progress. :D One non-spoilery cap outside the cut is fine, too! I'll be making tags for each of you, plus tags for whatever dramas you post about. Additionally, you are welcome to put everything in your thread if that's what you want. Your thread is your space. ♥
If you haven't signed up and want to play along too, please make your way over to this post
and sign up there! You're free to sign up at any time.
We'll have another post next week to check in with everyone and see what progress we've made. Until then, see you in the comments and happy watching! ♥